by Pastor Tim Burt
Happy New Year friends! Renee and I are praying for 2020 to be a year of intentionality, pursuit, and fulfillment for each of you! We pray for you daily! God bless you richly! I'm reposting this by request! Hope it blesses you!
1. Pray the Word of God – not your feelings - from your heart and in faith James 1:6 (NKJV) “But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.”
2. Focus and meditated on one covenant promise of God each day! Galatians 3:29 (NLT) “And now that you belong to Christ, you are the true children of Abraham. You are his heirs, and now all the promises God gave to him belong to you.”
3. Be the grace of God by encouraging others! Ephesians 4:29 (NKJV) “Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.”
4. Serve God by serving and strengthening your church and those around you in your daily walk! 1 Corinthians 14:12 (NIV) and 1 Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV) So it is with you. Since you are eager to have spiritual gifts, try to excel in gifts that build up the church. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
5. Unintentional offenses happen often. Overlook 99.9% of them. Forgive the rest!
Proverbs 19:11 (NIV) and Acts 24:16 (NKJV) “A man's wisdom gives him patience; it is to his glory to overlook an offense.” “This being so, I myself always strive to have a conscience without offense toward God and men.”
Let 2020 be a year of accomplishment by being intentional in what you pursue and pursuing it until it's fulfilled. God bless you and Happy New Year!
In His love,
Pastor Tim Burt
If Fresh Manna is a blessing to you, I'd love to know. Click here: FreshMannaFeedback@gmail.com
If your heart has been touched by God's love through Fresh Manna, would you like to help Pastor Tim reach others also? Please prayerfully consider donating. No gift is too small.
How Your Donations Are Used? click here
Published by Pastor Tim Burt
Copyright© 2020 All rights reserved