by Pastor Tim Burt
This Memorial Day Weekend we remember & thank God for everyone who has died serving in the American armed forces protecting our lives and our freedoms that we so richly enjoy in the United States of American, and pray for their families who have lived and carried this burden.
Luke 21:28 "When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads and 'LOOK UP', because your redemption is drawing near."
Seven "Ups" Guaranteed to Lift Up Your Day!
1. WAKE UP!! Decide to have a good day."Today is the day the Lord hath made; let us rejoice and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24
2. DRESS UP!! The best way to dress up is to put on a smile. A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks. Philippians 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! "
3. SHUT UP!! Say nice things and learn to listen. God gave us two ears and one mouth, so He must have meant for us to do twice as much listening as talking.
"He who guards his lips guards his soul" Proverbs 13:3."Gossip betrays confidence. Avoid men who talk too much" Proverbs 20:19"Listen to advice, accept instruction and in the end, you will be wise" Proverbs 19:20
4. STAND UP!! For what you believe in. Stand for something or you will fall for anything."Let us not be weary in doing good; for at the proper time, we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good..." Galatians 6:9-10
5. LOOK UP!! "I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
6. REACH UP!! For something higher."Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path." Proverbs 3:5-6
7. LIFT UP!!
Your Prayers."Do not worry about anything; instead PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING" Philippians 4:6
A POSITIVE THOUGHT If God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on it. If He had a wallet, your photo would be in it. He sends you flowers every spring, and a sunrise every morning. Whenever you want to talk, He'll listen. He could live anywhere in the universe, but of all places, He chose your heart.
In His Love,
Pastor Tim Burt
If Fresh Manna is a blessing to you, let me know how. I’d love to hear from you! Click Here: FreshMannaFeedback
If your heart has been touched by God's love through Fresh Manna, would you like to help Pastor Tim reach others also? Please prayerfully consider donating. No gift is too small.
How Your Donations Are Used? click here
Published by Pastor Tim Burt
Copyright© 2018 All rights reserved