About Tim Burt

Monday, July 24, 2017

Gone on Vacation

Fresh Manna
by Pastor Tim Burt


Hi Fresh Manna readers!

My daughter and her family who are missionaries to Peru, are home visiting us and so we'll be vacationing this week.  I'll be back to writing next week. Until then, there are hundreds of past Fresh Manna posts to read that will encourage, inspire and bless you. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page to FRESH MANNA ARCHIVES. This will give you a change to go back and catch up on a few! We'll be thinking of and praying for you! God bless you richly in all things always!

If you've never read about what Renee and I are doing in our ministry outreach, please read about it here.  Pastor Tim and Renee's 2017 Ministry Update 

1 Thessalonians 1:2 (NIV) "We always thank God for all of you, mentioning you in our prayers."


In His Love,
Pastor Tim Burt

Would you like to Partner with Pastor Tim? Click here and Learn More...

If Fresh Manna is a blessing to you, let me know how. I’d love to hear from you!  Write me at FreshMannaFeedback@comcast.net




Published by Pastor Tim Burt
Copyright© 2017 All rights reserved

http://todaysfreshmanna.wordpress.com/