About Tim Burt

Friday, June 16, 2017

Humor: My Guide To Understanding Women

Fresh Manna
by Pastor Tim Burt


My first book "Understanding Women" has finally arrived in book stores: Just kidding ladies, hope you still love me! You are all a gift to us men!

Renee and I are on a short vacation this weekend and I will be back to writing next week. In  the meantime, read something from the archives. I pray that they are all timeless as far as God's presence and speaking to your heart! Bless you, Pastor Tim 



Proverbs 17:22 (NLT) "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." 




His Love,
Pastor Tim Burt

Would you like to Partner with Pastor Tim? Click here and Learn More...

If you are having trouble viewing this post, click here.

If Fresh Manna is a blessing to you, let me know how. I’d love to hear from you!  Write me at FreshMannaFeedback@comcast.net





Published by Pastor Tim Burt
Copyright© 2017 All rights reserved

http://todaysfreshmanna.wordpress.com/