by Pastor Tim Burt
Renee and I will now be on vacation with our children and their families until January 5th. I will resume writing then. You can still come back and read often as there are many past posts to read and be taught and inspired by. So please do so! Happy New Year!
1. Pray the Word of God – not your feelings - from your heart and in faithJames 1:6 (NKJV) “But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.”
2. Focus and meditated on one covenant promise of God each dayGalatians 3:29 (NLT) “And now that you belong to Christ, you are the true children of Abraham. You are his heirs, and now all the promises God gave to him belong to you.”
3. Be the grace of God by encouraging othersEphes. 4:29 (NKJV) “Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.”
4. Serve God by serving & strengthening your church and being a servant to others. 1 Cor. 14:12 (NIV) & 1 Thes. 5:11 (NIV) So it is with you. Since you are eager to have spiritual gifts, try to excel in gifts that build up the church. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
5. Unintentional offenses happen often. Overlook 99.9% of them. Forgive the rest!Proverbs 19:11 (NIV) & Acts 24:16 (NKJV) “A man's wisdom gives him patience; it is to his glory to overlook an offense.” “This being so, I myself always strive to have a conscience without offense toward God and men.”
Make good choices in 2015 by beginning to be particular – not casual, about what you believe! God bless you and Happy New Year!
In His Love,
Pastor Tim Burt
If Fresh Manna is a blessing to you,
let me know how. I’d love to hear from you!
Tell Pastor Tim here:
Published by Pastor Tim Burt
Copyright© 2015 All rights reserved