About Tim Burt

Friday, November 27, 2015

A Warm and Inspiring Story: Woody's Biggest Fan

Fresh Manna
by Pastor Tim Burt


Please watch this warm and inspirational video of the kindness of a few bringing such joy to a little boy living through a difficult battle. My congratulations to my friend Ryan Grams and the Uptop Films team. You represent the love of God and the epidemic of kindness this world needs.

Matthew 10:42 (NKJV)  "And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward."

Woody's Biggest Fan



In His Love,
Pastor Tim Burt

If you are having trouble viewing this post, click here.

If Fresh Manna is a blessing to you, let me know how. I’d love to hear from you!  Write me at FreshMannaFeedback@comcast.net








Published by Pastor Tim Burt
Copyright© 2015 All rights reserved

http://todaysfreshmanna.wordpress.com/