About Tim Burt

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Celebrating Israel's 60th Anniversary


Hi Fresh Manna Readers.

I will be in Israel for the next two weeks. Because of that I will not be adding new Fresh Manna during that time. You can read past archived writings. Just click on Blog Achives. You will find a large number of past Fresh Manna writing you can read from. I will be back to writing on Tuesday, April 15th. This is the first break I have taken from writing in over two years. Thank you for your patience while I’m gone.

We will be celebrating Israel’s 60th Anniversary as a nation and joining with over 1,000 Christians from around the country in showing or love and solidarity for Israel. I will be praying for you while I am gone and will covet your prayers.

In His Love,
Pastor Tim Burt

Published by Pastor Tim Burt
Copyright© 2008 Tim Burt, All rights reserved.